Karen Keller, Ph.D., is the author of the Amazon #1 Best Seller Influence: What's the Missing Piece.
Over 20 years of research and client work led to the creation of the Keller Influence Indicator® (KII®). The KII® is the ONLY tool in the world that measures an individual’s potential to be influential.
Personal Tragedy Informed Karen's Purpose
Karen discusses with Cynder how personal tragedy led to her researching the topic of Influence and ultimately to her 20 years of research and the creation of the Keller Influence Indicator®.
Karen will share the 7 factors that comprise one’s ability to be influential.
- strive to reach peak performance but find the effort is taking a toll
- are confident in some situations but come across as less confident in others
- receive feedback that you aren’t consistently trustworthy or likable
- find your level of passion and commitment waxes and wanes like the phases of the moon
- want to know the relationship between executive presence and influence
then, you won't want to miss Cynder's interview with Karen.
For additional informational information about the KII and how to reach Karen Keller, please go to Inspired Wisdom.