Reflective Inquiry is an active replay where people are invited to see their own truth.
Dr. Marcia Reynolds is the expert organizations call on to breathe life into their conversations and cultures using reflective inquiry.
Marcia is energetic, funny and 100% committed to transformational leadership.
As a child, she was described as precocious, opinionated and with some kind of social problem. When she was 19, she found herself in jail struggling with drug abuse and low self-esteem. But that changed when her cellmate unwittingly reflected what she saw - a smart, strong woman who cared about people. Her cellmate told Marcia, “when you get that in here (pointing to her heart), you can do anything out there.”
And Marcia has done just that. Over the past 30 years, she has spoken and coached leaders in 38 countries and reached over 100K people worldwide in her training programs.
Reflective Inquiry provokes insight; questions just get answers.
My Interview with Marcia will be of benefit if you want to:
- Develop others
- Hold conversations that activate meaningful breakthroughs
- Enhance your listening and / or leadership skills
- Create profound connections that activate change, creativity, and joy
- Inspire others to step up and work on their own
- Project confidence and a powerful presence
Highlights of my interview with Marcia
- The skills of Reflection and Reflective Inquiry
- The power of Reflective Inquiry to help us learn and think more broadly
- Coaches as Knowledge Sherpas
- You want to be a better leader - a demonstration of Reflective Inquiry
- Leading the agile workplace: Advice for leaders who want to develop their people
- The dominant emotions in the workplace - worldwide
- Cultural differences that impact leadership transformation globally
- How to be present when you are feeling anxious, exhausted, overwhelmed stressed out, dissatisfied?
- Marcia's mantra that keeps her focused on her larger purpose: what is it that I want to create in the bigger picture?
She published 3 books, completed 2 masters' degrees in Broadcasting and Adult learning, a doctorate in Organization Psychology, and has 2 highly engaging TEDx talks.
Marcia continues to research transformational leadership to help startups and established Fortune 500 firms prosper in today’s chaotic, unpredictable world.
Please visit Inspired Wisdom for Dr. Reynolds bio and additional links
Her books include:
- Outsmart Your Brain
- Wander Woman: How High-Achieving Women Find Contentment & Direction
- The Discomfort Zone: How Leaders Turn Difficult Conversations into Breakthroughs
For Marcia's bio and show notes, please visit Inspired Wisdom.
About Inspired Wisdom
Cynder Niemela, MA, MBA is an award-winning author and internationally recognized expert in executive coaching and developing global teams. As a result of growing up in the Middle East and Europe, Cynder leverages her international experience working in the Middle East as one of a few women permitted to work in Saudi Arabia. First, as a marine biologist followed by years of developing leaders and teams for Saudi-ARAMCO. Mission: Interview 100 people from 100 countries who are working with heart and mind for positive social impact.