March 27, 2018
To be an authority in your field, a leader, Tracy Goodwin says you must be an impactful storyteller; you must affect us. How you speak is what will make that happen.
If any of these challenges sound familiar, you won't want to miss this episode with Internationally known voice expert, Tracy Goodwin:
- You find you are not respected when you speak or you feel like you’re being pushed around
- You don’t feel or sound confident
- People cut you off when you talk
- You have a hard time asking for what you want
- Colleagues don't see you as the expert you truly are
- Your voice falls flat or changes tone especially when you are nervous
- You aren't getting the results you want in your personal life and/or career
Tracy Goodwin, owner of Captivate the Room, started speaking and winning awards at the age of 12. She later went on to become a professional actor and directed plays all over the world all while running from her purpose of being a voice coach.
Tracy has a BFA in Directing and two Masters. Over the last 25 plus years, Tracy has coached hundreds of people around the globe how to step into their voice power, sound more confident, heal their voice story, free their voice and make a big impact with their message.
Tracy’s approach to the psychology of the voice is unique in that gets to the core of the voice story and changes the bad voice habits that story laid in, changing them for good. People all over the world seek her out for her expertise because she unravels the voice story and frees the barriers that keep her client’s from connecting and captivating their audience.
Resources shared during this episode:
March 26, 2018
During the process of becoming you, you took on other people’s beliefs, values, and ways of behaving.
You came to some conclusions about yourself, other people, and the world.
These conclusions have consequences in how we think, act and form relationships. And, no matter who you are or what you want to accomplish, it seems as though something is preventing you from moving forward toward meeting your goals and living a fulling life.
If you want to live a more fulfilling and extraordinary life AND you experience any of the following, then you don't want to miss my interview with Lion.
- Low-self-esteem, negative self-talk
- Feeling stuck in your work and/or personal life
- Lack of motivation
- Difficulties in personal and work relationships
- Weight and health problems
- Inability to bounce back quickly from challenges or failure
- Bad habits you can't seem to break
- Comparing and judging oneself and others
- Uncomfortable feelings, sensations, & emotions
Lion explains how negative and limiting beliefs can result in any of these symptoms and conditions. More importantly, he discusses how to clear out old beliefs that are holding you back.
March 17, 2018
Cynder Niemela, Co-Producer, and Host of the Inspired Wisdom Podcast shares her journey from corporate executive to Podcast Host.
In this episode, Cynder shares her story of overcoming polio, growing up in Saudi Arabia and returning as a marine biologist for Saudi Aramco. After completing an MBA, Cynder was recruited by an insurance company in Hartford, CT to be their first female executive. This began her 25 years as a corporate executive and climbing the corporate ladder.
In 2016, after 25 years of working for global organizations, Cynder left her corporate leadership role to embark on a creative journey. Life is full of creating beautiful things, travel, being in nature, and meeting new people.
If you are an aspiring leader or transitioning into an expanded role, or you are in transition out of a corporate job into your own business then you've come to the right place!